Here are answers to some questions you may have.
Some things you might be wondering:
- Do you have Sunday Services? No. Our main corporate worship is on Friday evenings at 7pm. But we also offer four, mid-week, small group Bible Studies for you to choose from.
- What is it like? New Hope Church is relaxed and informal. We offer practical teaching on real life issues.
- What kind of church is this? We don't get into the politics of religion. We key on each person's personal relationship with Christ and encourage one another to initiate, then grow, their personal relationship with Christ starting wherever they are.
- What about my kids? The Pastor's wife, Kelli, teaches children the truths of scripture on a level they can understand.
- What do I wear? This is a non-issue. We are relaxed and informal, so wear whatever you like, for "Man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart."
- I came at the right day and time, why can't I find you? Check the property next door! We toggle between two properties depending on the weather. We may be in the tent on one, or in the open field on the other.
- How do I get connected? Please be sure to like and follow us on Facebook, choose a weekly Bible Study to attend, then come serve with us through New Hope Pantry, New Hope for Education Homeschool Co op, or Journey Trails!
- Why don't you have a building? We actually do have a steel building on site that just needs to be erected. When we started out as a new church plant, we dove right into ministry right out of the gate. We do not want to go into debt for a building, or stop doing ministry to put up a building. So we are trusting God to send us the help needed to get the building up in His time.