Here are answers to some questions you may have.
Some things you might be wondering:
- When are your Services? Our main service for everyone is Sunday Mornings at 10:30. Teens and kids meet again on Fridays at 7pm. Small groups meet throughout the week in people's homes.
- What is it like? New Hope Church is relaxed and informal. We offer practical teaching on real life issues.
- What kind of church is this? We follow a basic Baptist doctrine, but don't get into the politics of religion. We believe on developing each individual's personal relationship with Christ, and encourage growth in their relationship with Him beginning wherever they are.
- What about my kids? Children are dismissed Sunday mornings after the music time to teach children the truths of scripture on a level they can understand.
- What do I wear? This is a non-issue. We are relaxed and informal, so wear whatever you like, for "Man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart."
- How do I get connected? Download our APP! Also be sure to like and follow us on Facebook. Choose a weekly Bible Study to attend, and come serve with us through New Hope Pantry, and Journey Trails!
- Why don't you have a building? We actually do have a steel building on site that just needs to be erected. When we started out as a new church plant, we dove right into ministry. We do not want to go into debt, or stop doing ministry to put up a building, so the process has been slow. However, the process has begun, and we are trusting God to send us the help needed to finish the project in His time. Meanwhile, we will continue to focus on the work He has called us to do.