Here are answers to some questions you may have.
Some things you might be wondering:
- Do you have Sunday Services? No. Our main corporate worship is on Friday evenings at 7pm. But we also offer three, mid-week, small group Bible Studies.
- What is it like? New Hope Church is relaxed and informal. We offer practical teaching on real life issues.
- What about my kids? The Pastor's wife, Kelli, teaches children the truths of scripture on a level they can understand.
- What do I wear? This is a non-issue. We are relaxed and informal, so wear whatever you like, for "Man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart."
- How do I get connected? Please be sure to like and follow us on Facebook, choose a weekly Bible Study to attend, then come serve with us through New Hope Pantry and Journey Trails!